The first impression is the last impression …
Making a good first impression has many advantages:
- Improving your professional or business networking skills
- Improving your interview skills to get your dream job
- Gaining other people’s trust
- Closing the gap between you making friends with the receiver
- Positive reputation building for yourself
- Gain customers/clients
- Self-satisfaction and confidence
If your sole purpose is to meet others and successfully gain the confidence of your peers, then you need to attend this workshop in order to increase your success rate.
Don’t jeopardize your chances! Become a Perfectionist Impressionist!.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to improve their first impression communication skills. A formal and professional workshop for those who want to get better at their first impression skills.
You will gain the following value:
- Become a Perfectionist Impressionist (master your first impression skills)
- Boost your personal development by improving your social skills
- Network with like-minded people
- Role play – heaps of fun!
- Positive energy to engage new people
- The chance to become the ultimate Friend Magnet
An opportunity you don’t want to miss! What are you waiting for? Come to one of the Seminar Classes to see for yourselves.
Money back guaranteed if you don’t gain any VALUE out of this workshop!
Please click on the link to join the group and I will let you know when your next workshop is: https://www.meetup.com/Sydney-Professional-First-Impressionists-The-Social-Way/
Here’s what previous participants say
I attended the session on Sep 13. The session was fun and interactive. Will definitely recommend to other people!
– Cynthia Fei
Hi Sam, it was great coming to your workshop last night. I have definitely learnt something from you already. Great notes and tips, easy to understand, I especially enjoyed the role play where we could actually practice with other members.
I also like how you show your support and encouragement to all members through out the session. Your friendliness and humorous approach have made it a fun night too. Thank you Sam!
– Keri L
Hi Sam, hope you had a great weekend! Thanks for your session last week. It was really insightful to see how first impression matters in our day to day activities. Y
our level of details on body language, eye contact, handshakes, dressing up and many other minor of one’s personality in creating a perfect impression is noteworthy and will really help anyone in achieving perfection in that aspect.
Keep up the good work and I am sure many people will benefit from your experience.
I have attended Sam’s seminar about “First Impression” and found it to be very informative. It has been a cool function that you can learn communication skills and also networking with like minded people.
– Eileen Zhang